This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Agata Treasures Ltdis pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
Agata Treasures Ltd uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which Agata Treasures Ltdbelieves may be of interest to you and your business. In making initial contact you consent to Agata Treasures Ltd maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Agata Treasures Ltdalso acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, Agata Treasures Ltdwill be acting on the instruction of its client, and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Agata Treasures Ltd may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Agata Treasures Ltdmay also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
Any information Agata Treasures Ltd holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Agata Treasures Ltd will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with marketing and consulting services, this agency does not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that Agata Treasures Ltd has purchased from a third-party list broker, on behalf of a client.
Legal basis for processing any personal dataTo meet Agata Treasures Ltd's contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by Agata Treasures Ltd and/or its clients
To promote the marketing and consulting services offered by Agata Treasures Ltd and/or to market the services and/or products offered by Agata Treasures Ltd’s existing clients.
By agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Agata Treasures Ltd processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Agata Treasures Ltd may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Agata Treasures Ltd requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Agata Treasures Ltd does not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the agency without your consent. However, Agata Treasures Ltd may discloses your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental requests. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Agata Treasures LTD, its clients and/or the wider community.
Agata Treasures Ltd will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for five years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After five years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held in the United Kingdom using different (multiple) servers. Agata Treasures Ltd does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subjectAt any point whilst Agata Treasures Ltd is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
Agata Treasures Ltd at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Agata Treasures Ltd) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Agata Treasures Ltd or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Agata Treasures Ltd will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months.
A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Agata Treasures Ltd is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com
ComplaintsIn the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Agata Treasures Ltd or its partners, you have the right to complain to the Agata Treasures Ltd Director. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Agata Treasures Ltd, attention of the Director email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/